Thursday, April 3, 2014

Roll of Film Wednesday: Wandering in the New Hood!

We live in Northeast Portland now! [as in this is our 2nd month here...]
It's fantastic and I am obsessed with the houses and colors all around.
There's also a few shots from the Schaus beach house in Cannon Beach!
This is also the first roll I shot with a new to me Nikkormat!
One day I'll get a nice film camera... one day.

z love

Cannon Beach

View from the beach house

Gate

Haystack rock


The neighbors




bike/church



Hey little friends

Gnome friend

Just some ducks hanging out in the neighborhood


You are so soft tree


There are four churches within 3 blocks of my house


More cat friends!

The tip of spring

Flash

Flash

Has in flash

Amir and Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.