Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday with a roll of film.


YACHT - Psychic City (Voodoo City) from Jona Bechtolt on Vimeo.
Push play, then continue on to view this recent roll of film!

Vista Bridge

Tara, Alex, Zack

Little Big Burger

Little Big Burger

Little Big Burger bathroom

old onion

free books

Introducing you all to my new house... we have quite the view


welcome to the porch

Streicher 
schaus


favorite of the roll

parker!!!!!

The Leaky Roof- the Irish Pub that's a few steps from my doorstep.

HASMOOD


ONUINU


creepy!

great show 
listen to yacht




Through some rainbow glasses 


Parker's hair 
this took 3 tries to get it right, but I finally did it!


@ Kiley's place


ask me questions! follow me! check out my new fashion blog collaboration! 
p.s. Zack and I are heading back to Germany finally in September! juhooo!



2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you think or a funny joke.